(Huntington, WV) WEMM and Grayson’s Assisted Living of Huntington, Kenova and Lavalette are proud to announce the WEMM Church of the Month. They realize that strong communities are built through strong biblical principles that are cultivated through the local church!
Congratulations First Baptist Church of Jackson for being our Grayson’s Assisted Living Church Spotlight!
First Baptist Church of Jackson
35 Broadway Street
Jackson, OH 45640
Sunday School: 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM
Morning Worship Service: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Evening Adult Bible Study: 7:00-8:00 PM
Life Eternal Youth Group Bible study: 7:00-8:00 PM
Life Eternal Youth Group: 6:45 PM – 8:00 PM
Little Disciples Junior Church: 6:45 PM – 8:00 PM
Adult Bible Study: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Life Eternal Youth Leader: Jo Ellen KeetonLittle Disciples Children’s Leader: Cindi Kuhn
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God, Self-existent in three person, equal; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of The Lord Jesus Christ along with His virgin birth
3. We believe in the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ , consisting of Christ’s teachings, atoning death on the cross, and resurrection from the dead. The Gospel is the message is the message of the First Baptist Church of Jackson
4. We believe in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone is sufficient for redemption.
5. We believe in the Bible, God’s infallible Word, fully inspired by The Holy Spirit, the supreme authority for faith and practice.
6. We believe in the ordinances of the church; Communion, Baptism by immersion, and the Fellowship of Believers.
7. We believe in the Church universal consisting of not only Baptist organizations but also of other denominations and anyone that has been redeemed by scriptural standard.
8. We believe in the progressive growth in grace toward Christian maturity through a consistent Christian life of good works motivated by faith in God and obedience to His Word.
9. We believe in the gathering of the Saints
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18For The Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an Archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words…. and the personal return of Jesus Christ,
Acts 1:11… “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”… Jesus will gather His Church to establish His kingdom on earth after judgement.
Grayson’s Assisted Living recognizes the need for a solid house of worship and are happy to recognize WEMM’s Church Spotlight!