“In His Presence” with Rev. Chuck Ferguson
A Ministry of 13th Street Free Will Baptist Church
Greetings and thank you for your interest in our church. Being in a good church is so important and I realize that finding a church can sometimes be difficult and time consuming. It often takes a great deal of persistence, especially if you are looking for a church after moving into a new community. As you pray and seek the Lord’s guidance through this process, please know that we are also praying that God is calling you to serve at 13th Street Free Will Baptist Church.
We offer your family church fellowship with an intimate and close environment that a large church may not be able to cultivate as effectively. At our church, you can instantly connect with other believers and become a part of classes, programs, and church outreach ministries to help win the lost for Christ.
So who are we? Basically we are simply a typical old-fashioned country church with an informal service structure.
- We teach and preach from the King James Version of the Bible.
- We sing traditional songs of faith found in the old fashion “Red Back Hymnal”; a mainstay of the church music ministry for many years.
- We believe in the power of prayer and the privilege of praying together as a church family around the altar.
- We offer traditional services as well as open forum mid week bible study.
- We promote quarterly interactive biblical workshops with material and exercises, a practical approach to a deeper understanding of fundamental Christian truths.
- We utilize a blog forum to store a variety of devotional posts and links to scriptures, religious broadcasting and various other things that you can enjoy and share with others.
- We welcome those looking to minister as singers, teachers, worship leaders, youth leaders, or even technology savvy individuals to help us connect with the community through whatever means available.
People’s lives being changed through the outreach of this church. There’s a place for you to serve here along with opportunities to fellowship and grow with other believers. So if this is the kind of church you have been looking for, then you’ve found a good church home. Why not come grow with us? We need YOU!
Thank you and God bless.
Pastor Chuck Ferguson
10 a.m. – Sunday School
11a.m. – Sunday Morning Worship
6 p.m. – Sunday Evening Worship
6 p.m. – Wednesday Prayer & Bible Study